Saturday, October 10, 2015

I Left My Heart in San Francisco Bat Mitzvah

Fleet week! Love it or hate it's here once again.  For Flair, it's another reason to love our city!

Flair was so lucky to help celebrate Ari's Bat Mitzvah by honoring this AMAZING city where she was born and raised!

As guests entered they picked up their keepsake Golden Gate Bridge key chains! Ari got to take home this lovely bridge with her name as a keepsake too!





Guests signed a vintage San Francisco postcard and "popped" it the mail to send well wishes to the Bat Mitzvah girl on her special day!



  In honor of the Golden Gate Bridge we used red flowers and over sized red balloons to accent the party.


Tables were all named after Ari's favorite places to hang out around the city and featured her in photos on each table.


 We love our City! 

 If you have an event you are hosting in the San Francisco Bay area, Flair event design + planning would love to help you!
xo Flair


1 comment:

  1. These are so adorable San Francisco trip pictures. I also love visiting there with my friends. It is so pretty place. You know I had my destination wedding too in SF. I had reserved the most beautiful San Francisco venues for my reception party.

    ReplyDelete